a little about me!

Hello Beautiful people of the World Wide Web! My name is Allison, I am just a small town girl from Iowa, with dreams of making it into the beauty industry! M y specialty is makeup but I will probably be posting hair, and nails as well! Hope you enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram! MakeupbyAllison101

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallete!

Isn't this just the most beautiful thing that you've ever seen? I love my new Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallete! I just got it at Ulta last week because I ha a gift card, and omg, I'm so in love with it! The colors are so perfect! I especially love creating a perfect smokey eye, and this pallete is perfect for that!

First I put the e.l.f. smudge pot in "Gotta Glow" on my lid. Then The color "Naked 2" on the outer corner. And then I put the color "faint" in my crease. And then I put the color "crave above the crease very lightly. And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment