a little about me!

Hello Beautiful people of the World Wide Web! My name is Allison, I am just a small town girl from Iowa, with dreams of making it into the beauty industry! M y specialty is makeup but I will probably be posting hair, and nails as well! Hope you enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram! MakeupbyAllison101

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Nyx blush in cinnimon! (I probs didnt spell that right)

 

Caution: This blush is very, very, very intense! It is defiantly a true orange, corally type color! Don't get me wrong, this blush is beautiful but I feel like it is a  little to intense for my liking so I don't find myself reaching for this very often. However since NYX is not overly expensive I don't feel like I am out anything.

I first heard about this blush from pinksofoxy a few years back, and honestly this was my first EVER NYX product! Also I believe that if I never had tried this product that I never would have bought from this brand. And that would just be sad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment