hello beautiful! I realize that this is my first post in three months! I also realize that this is not acceptable, but I do have a valid excuse. I have been super busy lately! I have recently started softball practice again, and I have hopes of making my high school team this year. I am also involved in my schools production, of The Sound Of Music. I play a nun. Also I am involved in my local theaters production of the Addams Family. I am on the makeup crew for this production. And soon I will be having softball games every week, along with my 4 hours of homework every night! eekk!So I am very sorry if I am not posting as much, I hope this summer to back into this blog again! For many more makeup randomness follow my Instagram:
a little about me!
Hello Beautiful people of the World Wide Web! My name is Allison, I am just a small town girl from Iowa, with dreams of making it into the beauty industry! M y specialty is makeup but I will probably be posting hair, and nails as well! Hope you enjoy!
Follow me on Instagram! MakeupbyAllison101
Follow me on Instagram! MakeupbyAllison101
Monday, April 6, 2015
Sorry fror not posting!
hello beautiful! I realize that this is my first post in three months! I also realize that this is not acceptable, but I do have a valid excuse. I have been super busy lately! I have recently started softball practice again, and I have hopes of making my high school team this year. I am also involved in my schools production, of The Sound Of Music. I play a nun. Also I am involved in my local theaters production of the Addams Family. I am on the makeup crew for this production. And soon I will be having softball games every week, along with my 4 hours of homework every night! eekk!So I am very sorry if I am not posting as much, I hope this summer to back into this blog again! For many more makeup randomness follow my Instagram:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment